Ningbo Beilun Rhong Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
The RCD series of cabinet dryers are mostly used for simultaneous drying of different kinds of polymers in small quantities or for drying material for trial mounding. They can also be applied in electronic engineering, electroplating, pharmacy, paint baking,
printing industries and etc.for preheating or drying related products.
1. Accurate P.I.D. temperature control to achieve an even drying effect.
2. Air tight insulating door can maintain temperature constantly inside to reduce energy consumption.
3. Stainless steel tray and liner bring no contamination to materials.
4. Optimal design for easy maintenance and service.
5. Unique-designed adjustable air inlet and exhaust.
6. Overheat protector can prevent excessive drying.
7. Motor overload relay.
8. 24-hour timer, easy to operate.
9. Visible alarm to indicate emergency trouble.
10. Tray size and inner dimensions of the dryer can be specified according to requirements.
For RCD series cabinet dryers, materials to be dried are placed on the stainless steel made moveable material trays. During operation, process air will flow to heating wire and be heated up to required temperature, then flow through a manifold with evenly scattered holes. Moisture air is sent out through air exhaust port. It is designed to achieve an even drying effect.
Accurate P.I.D. temperature control to achieve an even drying effect.
Air-proofed insulative door can maintain temperature constantly inside to reduce energy consumption.
Stainless steel tray and liner ensures no contamination to materials.
Optimal design for ease of maintenance and service.
Unique design of adjustable air inlet and exhaust.
24 hours timer, easy to operate.
Overheat protector can prevent excessive drying.
Motor overload relay.
Visible alarm to indicate troubles immediately.